General Returns Policy
I. Returns and Exchanges: Arm Anchor wants all customers to be fully satisfied with their purchases, and our Returns Policy reflects this commitment.
A. Our commitment to fast and easy returns at Arm Anchor. You may return merchandise purchased to the store of purchase or for custom orders or exchange as follows:
1. Purchase at store and return to store with a receipt.
2. Purchase at http://fishingarmanchor.comand return with a packing slip: If you purchased merchandise from Fishingarmanchor.com, your packing slip is your receipt. With your packing slip, Arm Anchor will give you a refund of the purchase price, less any applicable shipping or other online charges (unless you are eligible to receive a refund of such charges), or an exchange of the merchandise.
B. Our commitment to keeping prices low. Arm Anchor strives to keep its prices low by reducing fraud and abuse in the returns process:
1. Returned merchandise must be resalable: Except if there is a product defect or other performance issue, returned merchandise must be resalable (no material or visible wear or usage), in original packaging, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
2. Arm Anchor issues refunds based on the original payment tender: All refunds issued by Arm Anchor for returned merchandise will match the original payment tender, so that customers will receive cash refunds for cash and debit card purchases, credit to the appropriate card for credit card purchases, and merchandise credit for gift card purchases.
3. Price adjustments will be issued up to fourteen (14) days after original purchase date: If you purchased an item at regular price and Arm Anchor reduces the price on that item within fourteen (14) days of the original purchase date, you may be eligible for a price adjustment. You must have a valid, original receipt or packing slip.
C. Our commitment to our manufacturers and suppliers. While Arm Anchor is committed to fast and easy returns, sometimes manufacturers, suppliers, and government entities require different return policies:
1. Gift Cards: Customers cannot redeem Arm Anchor gift cards for cash unless required by state law, and lost, stolen, or altered cards cannot be replaced. Customers may return gift cards for a refund of the gift card price with a receipt or packing slip and valid government identification.
D. Our commitment to our Chain & Dealer customers: Arm Anchor values its customers and we are committed to your satisfaction:
1. You may return merchandise purchased at http://fishingarmanchor.comby parcel carrier/USPS with a packing slip: If you purchased merchandise at fishingarmanchor.com, your packing slip is your receipt. You may return the merchandise to Arm Anchor by parcel carrier/USPS at the address below for a refund of the purchase price, less any applicable shipping or other online charges (unless you are eligible to receive a refund of such charges), using the original packing slip provided by Arm Anchor with your purchase or a copy of the packing slip available at Fishingarmanchor.com:
11004 NW River Road
Parkville, MO 64152
Attn: Trent Oldham
2. Please check the appropriate box on the packing slip indicating the reason for the return, and include the packing slip in the return box. Arm Anchor will issue refunds after it has received and inspected the returned merchandise. If you wish to return a purchase requiring special or bulk shipping, please contact Customer Service for assistance at or use our online form.
3. Arm Anchor will refund shipping charges for defective merchandise or merchandise damaged in transit: If you purchased merchandise at http://fishingarmanchor.com and it is defective, arrives damaged, please contact Arm Anchor or by parcel carrier/USPS for a refund, including all shipping costs.
E. Our if you have any problems or questions with any returns, including assistance contacting manufacturers for warranty repairs, you may contact Arm Anchor as follows:
1. For questions regarding store purchases: Please call your local store or contact any store manager. You may also contact Customer Service at (816) 216-1179 or contact us by email: Sales@fishingarmanchor.com.
2. For questions regarding purchases, please contact (816) 216-1179 or order online.
How Refunds are Issued
Arm Anchor issues refunds based on the original payment tender: All refunds issued by Arm Anchor for returned merchandise will match the original payment tender, so that customers will receive credit to the appropriate card for credit card purchases and a new gift card for gift card purchases.
If you paid by Your refund will go to after your return is processed
Credit card Credit card 2-3 business days
Arm Anchor gift card
New gift card shipped to billing address Up to 10 business days